If you would like to add standard extra charges on your listing, you can follow these easy steps:
2. In the Add Standard Extra Charges (optional) box (example provided below), you can choose which Extra Charges you would like to add as to each of your enquiries as a default.
3. In the Extra Charge Type line, click the drop down menu to choose your extra charge. Add the amount this charge costs, then click the 'Add Extra Charge' button.
4. Once you have added an Extra Charge, it will appear under the Standard Extra Charges (optional) heading:
5. If you would like to remove an Extra Charge, you can click the 'remove' button.
6. Once you've made the changes you require, click Save at the bottom of the page.
- Once you have added an Extra Charge on the Booking Process page, it will automatically be added to every enquiry you quote on going forward.
- You are able to remove this Extra Charge on individual enquiries; however, you cannot add an Extra Charge to an individual enquiry.
- Cleaning fees are part of the total quote value, and is not returned to guests after their stay.
- Cleaning fees are included as part of your total quote value, and are therefore subject to SafariNow's commission fee.