If you're brand new to SafariNow, here's a step-by-step guide to creating your new account, and adding your first package deal.
1. Go to the SafariNow.com home page. On the top right corner of the page, click the 'List your space' link:
2. On the next page, fill in the name of your tour, your email address and contact number, then click the 'Get Started' button.
3. Your package has now been created!
- An automated mailer with log-in details will be sent to you.
- You can now start filling in all the details of your package.
- There is a guide on the Overview tab of what needs to be filled in before your listing can go live:
Tips for populating your new listing:
- Try and include as much information about your package in the general description. If you have a specific itinerary, this is where you can set it out. Even if you don't have a daily breakdown, we encourage you to detail exactly what is included in this package.
- Remember to include any important information in the Reservation Terms & Conditions section under Booking Process.
- Load photos that showcase what you're including in your package; e.g. if you have a safari package, why not show off the wildlife that the customers are likely to see?
- When filling in your accommodation type, you can use these types:
- Safari package - Safari Package
- Golf package - Golf Holiday
- Any other package - Package Deal