We know you are busy and may not always have the time to respond to enquiries that we send you.
In an effort to make your life simpler, we would like to send you booking requests instead of enquiries. We will only send you booking requests from committed, willing to pay customers. This will save you time and help turn lookers into bookers!
How it works:
- Customers looking at your establishment on SafariNow enter their travel dates and the number of guests.
- SafariNow will generate a price for the customer based on your rates and availability. The price generated will take into account the number of people and the duration of the stay and calculate a price based on your rates. It is important to keep your rates up to date as we base this price on the rates that you have entered on SafariNow.
- If a customer wishes to make a booking with your establishment, they can opt to send you a booking request as opposed to an enquiry. In order to submit a qualified booking request, customers need to give us authorisation to charge their credit card should you accept their booking.
- You will be notified via email and SMS when you receive a booking request. You can choose to either accept or decline the request, there are no penalties for declining a booking request.
- If you accept a booking request, we will debit the customer's credit card for the amount due and on-pay you as per our standard terms.
- If you decline the booking request, we will notify the customer and their card will not be debited.